Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Words to Ponder

Sunday- We are living art,created to hang on, stand up,
forbear, continue,and encourage others.
- Maya Angelou

Monday- "I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday-"It isn't where you came from, it's where you're going that counts."
- Ella Fitzgerald

Wednesday- "Words mean nothing. Action is the only thing. Doing. That's the only thing."
Ernest J. Gaines

Thursday- "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." -- Winston Churchill

Friday-"Leadership is the wise use of power. Power is the capacity to translate intention into reality and sustain it."
- Warren Bennis

Saturday- "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work
- Robert Orben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home