Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"We compromise on our happiness by trying to do too much"

Epsi and I had an IM convo:

epsilonicus (1:02:17 AM): she is really sweet and genuine
stormyc14 (1:02:35 AM): damn sweet and geniune haha thats on the list for an ideal wife
epsilonicus (1:02:54 AM): remember, u are not getting married unles it is to grace or lauren
stormyc14 (1:03:05 AM): lol
stormyc14 (1:03:17 AM): haha u have me laughin out loud, glad no one else is here but me lol
epsilonicus (1:03:36 AM): wow
epsilonicus (1:03:39 AM): im glad too
epsilonicus (1:03:46 AM): u roommate would think u are crazy
stormyc14 (1:04:09 AM): lol
stormyc14 (1:04:14 AM): already thinks that haha
epsilonicus (1:07:13 AM): we compromise on our happiness by trying to do too much
epsilonicus (1:07:19 AM): jameil told me to tell u that

In that conversation I was reminded of this:
"We compromise on our happiness by trying to do too much..."

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hahahaha! thanks epsi!!! i love that you guys talk about me in im! how vain am i? hilarious.

now. real talk. are you listening? b/c you are notorious for not taking time out for c.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home