Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday- “If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone.”-John Maxwell

Monday- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”-Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday-“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”-Maria Robinson

Wednesday-“It's so hard to know what to do when one wishes earnestly to do right.”-George Bernard Shaw

Thursday-“It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not to deserve them.”-Mark Twain

Friday-“Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.”-Richard M. Nixon

Saturday-“You grow up the day you have your first real laugh -- at yourself.”-Ethel Barrymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home