Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hav Plenty

One of my fav movies of all time:

Synopsis:
A romantic comedy about a super-broke would-be novelist and sometimes homeless person who has been living on the streets of New York and off his friends while waiting for his fate to change. One of those friends is the beautiful, wealthy Havilland Savage, who invites Lee to a small gathering at her family's Washington D.C. home for New Year's Eve. Lee finds himself readily accepted and in several cases pursued by the rest of Hav's friends and family: Hav's high maintenance, high-octane best friend Caroline, Hav's newlywed and still uncertain sister Leigh, Hav's old prep-school pal Bobby, and Hav's mysteriously prescient grandmother. Lee journeys through it all not wanting anything, except to leave. Or does he? What if Lee were to own up to the fact that he wants Hav? Would Hav have him, if he has less than plenty?

-http://www.hollywood.com/movies/fulldetail/id/174079

Yes I own it, on DVD, and my mother contends that I have spent too many days and nights watching it, but its good.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home