Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Words to Ponder

Sunday- Hope is the thing that is left to us in a bad time.- E.B. White

Monday- In order to make change you have to challenge.- Pat Ford

Tuesday- There is a difference between what's important and what's urgent.- Jesse Jackson Jr.

Wednesday- When someone sees your drive and passion, they're going to give you what you need.- Jonathan Quarles

Thursday- You are writing your history right now, the history of your life. -Ingrid Saunders-Jones

Friday- Sometimes we are at our highest when our fortunes are lowest.-Tavis Smiley

Saturday- Let no one or nobody lower your standards. Take nothing less than the highest honor.-Stanley F. Battle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home