Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Words of the Week

Sunday- "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
-Albert Einstein (attributed)

Monday-"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Tuesday-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
-George Bernard Shaw

Wednesday- "One who knows much about others may be learned, but one who understands himself is more intelligent. One who controls others may be powerful, but one who has mastered himself is mightier still."
-Lao-Tzu

Thursday-"The things we truly love stay with us always, locked in our hearts as long as life remains."
-Josephine Baker

Friday-"The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side."
-James Baldwin

Saturday-"I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't."
-Bill Cosby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home