Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Doctor's

Goodmorning.

So I went to the doctor's yesterday for my yearly physical.

Apparently I'm shrinking I went from 5'10 1/2 to 5'10 even.

I'm also getting bigger over 200 lbs., but I am apparently down from my big boy days. The doc showed me the chart and everything, LoL. Why did the doctor saying "you're weight is good, you used to be above average, but now you're average." I wanted say some things such as "I'm a grown man, I can eat what I want to," but I didn't.

The doc insisted that I use condoms, wear a seat belt, and visit the dentist.

And in other news this day, according to this site Global Rich List, based on my earned income, I'm the 882,964,646 richest person in the world. This puts me in the top TOP 14.71% richest people in the world. I guess I can't cry broke, but ya'll know I still will.

Have a great start to the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

TOP 14.71% as a college student??? that's crazy.

you are not grown. you have eau de grown. but you are not grown. college negates that homie. we won't even talk abt what your choice of dr. means. AND getting old means you can eat what you want even less. we would like to keep you around for a while.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home