Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Break Is Nearly Over

I am becoming sad...

1) We went from 70 degree weather to rain. Uh I don't like the rain.

2) I am now beginning my countdown until my break is over and the new semester begins.

Everybody returns to campus a week from today.

School starts in nine days.

I'm not ready for work, awww, just not ready.

All I want to do is fast forward to May, start summer break, and become a senior.

3) Anyway the weekend has come to an end.

This weekend I went to the mall.
How about I'm getting too old for the mall? It seems like the people there are either 13 or 45.

I also had the opportunity to talk to my best female friend D Lovely. I'm so mad that we didn't see each other over break. But that just means I may head to Florida to visit her at school over spring break. She's in Jacksonville and I've never been to Florida, so it would be fun.

D Lovely did leave me with some world class phrases:
When someone does something we deem a lil peculiar "Interesting" said with every bit of sarcasm one can muster.

Then there was the addition to the previous of "Ponder on that." So then you get, "Interesting, ponder on that." Everytime she said it I would burst into laughter. Okay maybe I'll peculiar.

But this is my new phrase I'll be saying from now on, when someone is being annoying, overstepping their bounds "Get out my life" or "Mayn, get out my life."

I also learned that the college athletes call us non-athletes "stupid regulars." I was thinking dag thats harsh.
^^^That's a throwback picture from a few years back, we're both still just as sexy.^^^

I also had the opportunity to talk to another friend from high school. She makes me laugh only because every time we talk, she brings up the fact that her boyfriend said that if they weren't dating, she'd be dating me. It's so funny, cause its so weird.

^^^^^ This girl is just funny, super smart too but more so funny^^^^
Lastly I went out with some other friends to Mari Luna's. My friends were hating cause I had a chicken caesar salad. Ummm if I'm paying I don't experiment haha. But no I love chicken caesar salads, haha.
I did however split sopapilla's (sopapilla = Fried flour tortilla with caramel and powder sugar topping) with my girl LaLa and also we split the sangria tea (it's pictured below it tastes like a mix between apple and orange juice, and it has apple chunks which La ate each and everyone!)

^^^^ Urs truly LaLa and Britt^^^^


^^Britt and Ryan (he's LaLa's twin and Britt's man)^^
Note: They're cute but they make me sick, just kidding!



^^^B.......Terrell....... and Tyrell^^^

Aiight time to clean my room, type up some interview questions in case I have to do this interview tomorrow, and get ready to return to the kids. I head back to the school where I work tomorrow.
Have a great start to the week.
-C


2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Yall so cute!

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

hurray for dinner w/friends AND mexican!!! love it!!! if her bf says you will likely end up together, you probably will. people always said that abt me and kyle. well, we call them dumb jocks so its a defense mechanism. i like rain better than snow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home