Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

"The Pursuit of Happyness"

So I cried yesterday at the end of "The Pursuit of Happyness" and I was like whoa.

Then I saw this tribute by Jada Pinkett Smith to her husband and I cried again.

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a tribute!!! I can really appreciate what those two have. Thats love right there. I hope that they stay together for a long time. That couple is a shining example of what love does to two people.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

wow!! didn't cry on pursuit of happyness (hate that y) but i did get teary on the jada!! damn!! didn't cry b/c i'm at work. there is no greater gift to go w/love than friendship. use that as a quote homie. that's real right there and its straight from me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home