Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Words to Contemplate

One must not cheat anyone, not even the world of its victory.
-Franz Kafka
The unpleasant events you are passing from will not have been profitless to you.
-Abraham Lincoln
It is difficult for one person to act a play.
-Chinese proverb.
The world only goes round by misunderstanding.
-Charles Baudelaire
Men like me are impossible until the day when they become necessary.
-Victor Hugo
Nothing gives one person so great advantage over another, as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
-Thomas Jefferson
When I’m not near the girl I love, I love the girl I’m near.
-E.Y. Harburg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home