Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Words to Contemplate

Love is not love until love’s vulnerable.
-Theodore Roethke

I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could.
-Mohandas K. Gandhi

Where there is no vision, the people perish.
-Bible: Hebrew Proverbs 29:18.

In politics, victory is never total.
- Donald Freed

In the midst of vice we are in virtue, and vice versa.
-Samuel Butler

The good I stand on is my truth and honesty.
-William Shakespeare

A melon forced off the vine will not be sweet.
Chinese proverb

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first one seems to fit my life all too well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home