Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Missing Italy

Right now I'm missing Italy. Looking through photo albums on Facebook reminded me how great the experience was, for all the stressing and fretting, I had fun. Oh and I miss the crew. They had me wildin' out just a little.

Below are some fav pics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Fountain in the piazza or town center

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The walk to "new" Cagli or the more modern parts of town

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the restaurant Squa Qua

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Caffe Commercio


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Caffe Del Corso

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me Dancing Ha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Greg and I

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some of Cagli's kids and me


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Really Really Cute Kid

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Translator Natalia and I

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Oh fun times with white folks...I'm jealous!

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

awwwwwwww!! see? i knew you would miss it. when i was looking at that ginormous album you sent me, i was like, yo, you LIVED there for a month. that place is BEE-YOOOOOOOOOOU-TIFUL! hotness.

 
At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell so wise that there were people of color in Cagli. And I'm not just talking about Chris, Jasmine and me!

Hey, I miss Cagli, too. I especially miss the folks I met. I do not miss grabbing a dictionary every time I went to the grocery, restaurant or store.

Afi (one of the several people of color who were in Cagli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home