Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Love @ 1st Sight

Love @ 1st Sight.. WTF?!
Ok so just the other day someone asked me if I believed in love at first sight. Aiight.. let's break that down. What exactly are you falling in love with? You may be in LUST but I highly doubt it's LOVE. You don't kno this person so all you're basing your judgements off of is looks. So please if someone knows and can help me out... What exactly is LOVE at first SIGHT?
-My Friend Britt H's MySpace posting



I think that when you see someone it is possible to become intrigued by what you see. What meets the eye can certainly inspire you to act, amd to make a reality of a dream. There is most certainly a difference between lust and love. Lust has more to do with desire, love has more to do with commitment. I do think that your spirit can be touched by something you see, but the soul can only be touched by something you feel with your heart, which too is an eye. The truth comes when your love is tested, when the bond is tested, and yet it remains. Love is the first sight ot the divine!
-My Response

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home