Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, August 21, 2006

"A Different World"

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that the release of the following item has been
cancelled:

Different World "A Different World: Season 2"

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it will not be released after all. Please accept
our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience we have caused you.


Can ya'll say it with me now: disappointed!

I was very much looking forward to sometime in the next few days getting a package in the mail which had my "ADW" DVD. I guess it wasn't meant to be, atleast not yet. I hope that the distributors get their act together and get the DVD out to us ADW fans.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

You know what's funny is that my new obsession/collection is TV shows on DVD. I was scouring ebay last weekend for some gems. Hadnt even gotten to DW yet. Did find "That's My Mama" tho. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home