Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, August 28, 2006

I Took It (but credits are at the top of this blog)

I took this from La who took it from PW

Grub-ology:

* What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

*What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Mmm McDonalds/BK (McDonalds fries, BK burgers)

* What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Ruby Tuesday's but I recently discovered Bahama Breeze like all the other LoCo kids

* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? I usually tip 15%, but more if I have it

* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chicken salad sandwiches. I'm black with a twist!

* Name three foods you detest above all others. Grits, chittlings, pig feet

* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? Shrimp fried rice or shrimp and broccoli

* What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni (same as La)

* What do you like to put on your toast? Butter and grape jelly (same as La)

* What is your favorite type of gum? Doublemint

Tech-ology:

* Number of contacts in your cell phone? about 80, but prolly shouldn't be that many I talk to btw less than 15 people regularly

* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book? Somewhere around 150, I e-mail a lot.

* What is your wallpaper on your computer? Dell default probably bout to be Joy Bryant or me and my friends

* What is your screensaver on your computer? The default

* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? No I ain't that bold

* How many land line phones do you have in your house? One

* How many televisions are in your house? Four

* What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Toaster

* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? R&B/Hip Hop

Bi-ology:
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My eyes

* Are you right handed or left handed? Right

* Do you like your smile? Yeah, I was genetically predisposed to double teeth. As soon as I'm able I'm getting braces

* Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope

* Would you like to? Not that I can think of now

* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Sometimes, it's the only time I can concentrate.

* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Sight

* When was the last time you had a cavity? I've never had one.

* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Stack of papers, books

* Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Knocked no, fainted yes

Misc-ology:
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No it would just drive me crazy

* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? My mother almost named me Michael, but we had one of those.

* How do you express your artistic side? I write, sing to myself, pen poetry.

* What color do you think you look best in? Blue

* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I'd probably last 30 seconds

* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Nah ya'll

* If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Uh no

* How often do you go to church? Not enough, need to get on that

* Have you ever saved someone's life? Not that I can recall

Has someone ever saved yours? Mm not that I can recall

Dare-ology:For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Hell yeah I would. That would pay off my loans, get me a car, and still leave some change

* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Nope

* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Pass

* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? HEEEELLLLL no. I need to read (flip pages), write, and type but more read and write

* Would you never blog again for $50,000? Hell yes. I don't need to blog. I need $50,000 but would gladly accept more.

* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Yes. In the words of Bill Bellamy in "Love Jones".... "Immortalize my s**t".

* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Probably but maybe a lil more cause I know a doctor's visit would be in there somewhere

* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? No. Never. I don't think I'd ever get over it.

* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Oh hell no. I am very hairy, and don't take kindly to pain!

* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? As long as someone gave me play by plays or tvtome.com was still up in running I think could live without it.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

lmao that you quoted bill belamy in love jones! hilarious. you've actually EATEN chitlins and pig feet? wth? i've never had either of those and i'm from the south.

 
At 9:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I haven't eaten either but I hate the smell and look of pig feet and chitlins, so they'd never go near my mouth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home