Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Words to Ponder

Sunday- "Be human, be honest with yourself and then your truth will rise and be seen by everyone." -Judith Jamison

Monday- "Who you are is who you are on the inside. And there's not a mirror in the world that can show you that." -Phylicia Rashad

Tuesday- "I believe influence is the union of power and purpose." - Dr. Condoleezza Rice

Wednesday "Defiance, I love that word. I think there needs to be more defiance in the world...To me that means that there needs to be more people unafraid to go against the grain and be willing to loose everything for something other than just selfishness." -Alicia Keys

Thursday- "I'd never confuse recognition with respect."- Anna Deveare Smith

Friday- "You don't become rich until you understand service." - Rev. Run

Saturday- " I want to live this dream I have for myself, and my challenge now is to keep believing." -Sanaa Lathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home