Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekly Words to Ponder

Sunday-
“There's nothing worse than being an aging young person.”
-Richard Pryor

Monday-
"I am certainly not an authority on love because there are no authorities on love, just those who've had luck with it and those who haven't."
-Bill Cosby

Tuesday-
“Most people don't know what it's like to stand up there and speak their mind. I have a venue to do that. I get paid to do that. It's not like I'm doing heavy lifting up there. It's not like I'm solving the world's problems. It's like I'm hanging out with a bunch of people and it's cool.”
-Dave Chappelle

Wednesday-
"The number one reason people hate America, the number one reason is because of our religion. Americans worship money, we worship money. Seperate God from school, seperate God from work, seperate God from government but on your money it says in God we trust. All my life I've been looking for God and He's right in my pocket. Americans worship money, and we all go to the same church the church of ATM, everywhere you look there's a new branch popping up... remind you about how much money you got and how much money you don't got. And if you got less than twenty dollars the machine won't even talk to you. The machine is like you better go see a teller."
-Chris Rock

Thursday-
"I work hard. The staff and crew see how much energy I put into this project, and it makes them step up."
-Wanda Sykes

Friday-
"God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it."
-Steve Harvey

Saturday-
"No one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life."
-Martin Lawrence

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

very interesting that this was a comedic edition... i like. isn't it kind of weird when they're deep? i was mesmerized watching dave chappelle on inside the actor's studio. i took notes. that's how good it was.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home