Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I Was Sexiled but I Wasn't Sexiled

So early this A.M. I was sexiled, but I wasn't sexiled.

I had to share this because I think it's funny.

The apartment where I'm staying has these small spiral fireman-esque stairs.

The roomie comes in sometime in the A.M. with his little I don't know what to call her, cause she's also a student in our program. There little I don't know what to call it is starting to annoy me, only because she thinks I'm his keeper, and also because of those rare times when my space becomes their space. But the roomie well he comes down said staircase gets his matress and moves said matress up our supersmall stairs to our supersmall not even a living room living room. I wouldn't have stirred cause ya'll know I like very much to just sleep, but he wasn't even slick with it.

After he trudges up the stairs they begin doing god knows what, god knows where. I suddenly don't have the desire to eat or prepare meals in our kitchen, cause just inches separate it from our not a living room, living room. I know one thing they were too doggone loud to have been trying to be slick with it. That girls giggle is so doggone annoying, her giggle/laugh atleast. You'd think he was Richard Pryor, Dave Chapelle, Jay Leno, Jon Stewart (insert your favorite funnyman here). Now I won't know whether to laugh or want to scream when she giggles, and he ain't no better. I want to put them on blast, and quite honestly I'm still contemplating doing it, really I have the urge to pull their cards.

Try getting back to sleep after their shannanigans. I sat downstairs tempted to yell stfu. I mean real tempted, but I didn't want to be rude.

Yeah, it's about that time where I'm ready to just be sharing space with my family.

P.S.
I think I may be finish my video (pending final approval), and I may be ready to devote all my time, energy, and effort to understanding web design.

Gubbio was fun. I could do damage in their shops. Sad thing is I'm better with shopping for others, more than myself. I still have a few people on my gift list. I guess I have 6 days or so to work my way down my list.

Ciao peeps.

-CNEL

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say pull their card. Don't go straight Baltimore, but givr them a lil somethin somethin.

I hope I am getting a gift!! Just kidding. Get people something uniquely Italian.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home