Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm 20

How come I don't feel any different?

Maybe it's because life isn't all that different, atleast not yet.

What shall I do differently at 20?

Who knows?

I'll just resolve to live life better!

As you grow and mature, I just believe you should get iller and stay fresh.

I told my co-worker that summer was beginning to bore me.

She said, "Do something different. Do something you don't normally do....Take the long way home."

A.O. is always good for some philosophical saying haha, so as my day moves forward, I'll reflect on what to do differently at 20.

People keep saying I'm old.

Please

I'm just getting fresher as the days go by.

Watch me, watch me make my moves ;-) !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home