Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Wise Words (for us to Ponder)

Sunday-
How can you come to know yourself? Never by thinking, always by doing. Try to do your duty, and you'll know right away what you amount to.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Monday-
No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else's draft.
H. G. Wells

Tuesday-
The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
Aristotle

Wednesday-
The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.
Emile Zola

Thursday-
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
Henry Ford

Friday-
The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it.
George Bernard Shaw

Saturday-
Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about.
Lynn Johnston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home