Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Almost There

As of the 11:10 pm here in Cagli I was three fourths
of the way done.

Story- Check

Pictures-Check

Video-Check

New Nickname Check "You are the reporter who cried
wolf" courtesy of the video professor Dan G. Don't we
all just love Dan? He has however taught me a lot, and
I have done what I deemed impossible a few days
earlier shot and edited video!

And he takes a bow.

Later

-CNEL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

hahaha not bowing tho!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home