Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Safe and Alive

I am back home safe and sound. I arrived back in the
U.S. from Italy on Monday evening.

Yesterday was spent sleeping, chilling, and milling
about the house.

Today I arrived at the office. I will be interning
with a government agency, where I have spent the
previous two summers.

I was also recognized as a future leader as part of an
exhibit at the new Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers
Maritime Park, which opened today in Baltimore that
was exciting.

The heat has gotten to me. I must find something to
soothe my headache preferably some cold water, minus
any drugs. I dislike pills.

A fuller update ASAP.

-CNEL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

the heat always attacks me. so does the pollen. i was sneezing ridiculously after 2 1/2 hrs outside at an amusement park. yuck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home