Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Fretting and Sweating

Jameil is so right, CNEL is fretting, and lawd I am
also sweating. We got the heat we had been asking for,
and we also got humidity.

On the real though, I am tired or fed up but I can't
figure out which one.

I am trying to figure out if this program has thus far
met my expectations or defied expectations, take it or
leave it. I am quite certain that you intellectuals
can understand what I am trying to say. :-)

I am so reconsidering my career choice.

Syke.

What the heck does this look like?

What the heck would deciding not to follow my passion
look like?

The devil is a liar. (Just had to throw that in
there.)

So I submitted the rough cut of the video, the final
cut is due on Monday.

The professor is saying get it done, get it done, and
I'm saying I want to run I want to run. I have been in
this building since 8am this morning, didn't break for
lunch and I ain't necessarily a happy camper.

I already knew I didn't want to be a videographer or
an editor, and yes those inclinations were confirmed.

Me and the video prof have gotten awfully close. It's
been fun I have learned a lot from him, but ummm yeah
I'll stick to producing, writing, reporting, and
anchoring. It's important to understand the entire
process, and I understand it, and I know what my
preferences are right now. I'd prefer not ever have to
touch a camera unless the world was coming to an end
or Jesus was making his comeback.

I could possibly be convinced to write in print every
now and again, or even take some photos, but I'd
prefer not to ever take a videocamera.

Have we not learned from R. Kelly, Paris Hilton, Eve,
and Pamela Anderson not to trust ourselves
videocameras.

I had to do it.

I need some food.

I'll talk to you all sometime next week.

CNEL

Single Digit Countdown and no I'm not even joking,
Bmore here I come. Well after I finish handling my
business, I mean you know it's all about the bidness!

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am ready for you to come home too. I need someone to hang out with. I kinda miss your goofy behind.

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i love getting behind (and in front of) the camera. i always have on both accounts. but editing? pass. how bout i just tell you what to do.

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Epsi: I am ready to be home. I need to just do my usual handle me, my, and mine.

Jameil all I'm saying is please don't make me edit, and after I get more comfortable, maybe I'll enjoy shooting, but not right now. We have these home movie cameras, and no tripods. When in Cagli do as Loyola does I guess. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home