Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Too close for comfort.

We are so out of the honeymoon stage, because people
are really starting to irk one another.

I'm easily irkable (no irkable is not a word), but it
is in my world.

I have been spending so much time with my interpreter
and my video professor. I think the two of them will
want to banish me from site very, very shortly.

It's crunch time here in Cagli as we submit much of
our work in hopes that it will be the final product.

I know everyone's saying it stop stressing, stop
stressing. That is somewhat hard to do when it seems
so much is riding on what the final outcome of the
project ends up being.

There is the desire to learn as much as possible.

There is the desire to enjoy the experience.

There is the desire to be true to the story, and
reveal the truth.

There is the desire to get a good grade.

There is also the desire to represent well my family
and friends.

This morning I had my meeting with the copy editor
from The Baltimore Sun John McIntire. He handed me my
corrections, I corrected them, and then I was able to
submit my approved story.

I had my photos approved two days go.

Now I have to do my voiceover, edit my video, and get
that submitted before tomorrow at 5pm.

The final video is due Monday at 12pm.

Hopefully I get it knocked out between tonight and
tomorrow, so that I can have a break before we get
heavy into web design.

Right now all I want is a shower and a nap. I think
the shower might be doable, but I don't know about the
nap.

Ciao from Cagli.

-CNEL

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keeping working but make sure you take some time to relax. I know you can do it.

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

lol you are too cute. i'm so enjoying these updates. i can hear you fretting from italia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home