Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Words to Meditate On This Week

Sunday-Seeing yourself as you want to be is the key to personal growth.-Unknown

Monday-Begin whatever you have to do: the beginning of a work stands for the whole.-Decimus Magnus Ausonius

Tuesday-Dedication is not what others expect of you, it is what you can give to others.-Unknown

Wednesday-Get out of the blocks, run your race, stay relaxed. If you run your race, you'll win. Channel your energy. Focus.-Carol Lewis

Thursday-Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.-Lou Holtz

Friday-Chance favors only the prepared mind.-Louis Pasteur

Saturday-Begin with the end in mind.-Stephen Covey
Bonus-We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.- Aristotle

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the bonus one. There is a similar one I have come across that says "Motivation gets you started but habit keeps you going".

But the Aristotle way sounds nicer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home