Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Meditate on This...Wise Words for This Week

Sunday- "The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are."-Joseph Campbell

Monday- "The man who wakes up and finds himself famous hasn't been asleep." -Anonymous

Tuesday- "The control center of your life is your attitude."-Anonymous

Wednesday- "A friend is a second self."-Aristotle

Thursday- "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."- Friedrich Nietzsche

Friday- "No one can secure happiness without earning it."- Anonymous

Saturday- "But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on dreams."-William Butler Yeats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home