Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Touching the Untouchable Part 2: Almost Hooch Hooching LoL

You think you know but you have no idea, this is the life of CNEL!

So as I sit here typing this I’m listening to Destiny’s Child "Temptation" and "Say My Name" in succession of one another, and then on repeat. So back to the story the other day my friend Mashaun (check out his blog link at left) was talking about how sometimes you don't want to necessarily be in an exclusive relationship, but you want to be a little more than friends. You want to be made to feel comfortable, needed, desired. All that can be accomplished by having one simple thing a "cuddle buddy". So I have this friend. Yes we are only friends, but yes I am attracted to her. She’s the one I alluded to a little bit earlier. So here’s the deal she goes to school here in Baltimore, she’s from up north where she has a boyfriend, and down here she has someone she likes a lot, and oh then she has me liking her. I know I really need to put an end to that, but umm is harder than I thought.

But anyway in recent weeks this girl and I we've gotten a bit closer. We've in effect become "cuddle buddies" (Thanks Mashaun), and it’s fine for both of us. I mean we grab a bite, we come to my room, we watch TV, we listen to music, we talk about school, love, and life, and then we flirt as described in my poems. She was the inspiration for a few of my poetic ramblings:

Didn't Know

She didn't know that I liked her, atleast until last night
She may have had an idea, but she couldn't have known for sure
She asked me once before, and I avoided answering
But she has to know now

She already has a man someone she seems to care a lot about
She always brings him up and tells me all about him
She comes to me for comfort, and how I wish she'd comfort me
But we can't cross that line

She is open and honest
She is sweet and gentle
She is sexy maybe without knowing it
But I guess I shouldn't be thinking thse things

She tempts me
She draws me in
She makes me feel different
But the feeling of security won't last

She talks to me softly
She lets me touch her
She lays back on me when she's sitting on my bed and she let's me embrace her
But I can tell she feels guilty

She is what I'd like but what I know I can't have

© Christopher Nelson 2005 All Rights Reserved

She

She came up behind me and put her hands around my neck
I took her hands and I felt their warmth
She rubbed parts of my back
I wanted to touch her too

She sat on my bed
I came and I laid down behind her
She leaned back on me
I put my arms around her, I held her as if she were mine

She got up to leave
I felt as if part of me left with her

© Christopher Nelson 2005 All Rights Reserved

And last night we met up, grabbed food, and came up here. And then as my other friend, and newfound "TWIN" T-Win (see his blog at left as well) says I have almost begun hooch hooching (naw not really). From TWIN’s blog " Ho0ch Ho0cH-verb. to engage in kahoodling actions whilst unmarried, noun. any individual who engages in kahoodling". Umm but naw we kept it strictly cuddling. I would say more, but LoL my mom reads this site LoL. I’m so sorry. Let me go shower, pray, and go to class LoL. Whew it’s almost Friday so I’m clowning. I’ll holla.
That’s all for now.
-CNEL

5 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

I need more dirt. Tell your mom to stop reading. Lol. I mean you already let her in to all this, why stop? Hooch-hooching? Gotta go.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I'd be very careful...CNel...I see one of two things happening here. you cross that line with this female friend that means one or both of you has caught feelings.
After you cross that line...one or neither of you wants to go beyond that one night encounter. Now your friendship is ruined.

Or..she's a playette and just using you (it doesn't sound in a bad way) to fill the void (sans any sexual contact) that her long distance boyfriend can't provide at the moment.

If something does happen...make sure you both want it to happen and that you are both clear on what the "next step" is or if you're both going to file this in the hit-and-run category.

 
At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believ you are kahoodling!! I know I rasied you better than that!!! lol!!!

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, come on mom, he is a growing young man who is going to experience some things ... give him a lil room on the leash ... JUST KIDDING!

just be careful and understand what you two are doing cnel. if its going to be a cuddle buddy relationship, leave it solely at that ...

 
At 3:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL my mom has read the blog HaHa sooner than expected. She didn't fuss me out, so I guess she does know as Mashaun said that "I'm going to experiences some things."
Our convo last night:
"My friends told me to tell you not to read my blog for a few days."-Me
"OK."-Moms
"You're going to read it anyway, me telling you not to read it is going to only make you more curious. I know you."
She laughs.
"I already read it today after work."-Moms

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home