Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm A Winner

I don't care what they say, I'm a winner and a friend to all LoL!

CNN LIVE AT DAYBREAK
Aired November 22, 2005 - 06:30 ET

JERAS: It does. Hey, I'm about to warm your heart with a coffee mug and the big winner this morning, Carol.
COSTELLO: Perfect!
JERAS: Our favorite part of the day! Here we go. Here are the answers to Monday's coffee quiz for those of you keeping track. Find out if you got it right.
What's the airline provision that protects bumped passengers?
The rule is -- or the answer is Rule 240.
And what political party did Ariel Sharon help create in 1973?
The answer, the Likud Party.
The winner, Christopher Nelson from Baltimore, Maryland. Congratulations, Christopher.
Do you want to win a mug? You can.
You just have to answer these questions.
Who is the new German chancellor?
And what town elected an 18- year-old mayor?
You can submit your answers online. The address is CNN.com/daybreak. You can find out tomorrow if you're a lucky winner, like our friend, Christopher.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 AM , Blogger Erin E. said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I'm sure your're gonna make it to the top before me, so hook a sista up when YOU make it. Have a good Thanksgiving:)

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

Why on earth do you know that rule. And why did the 18-year-old bump out the INCUMBENT who is now asking for a recount??? Lololol. What are you gonna do w/a CNN mug. Tell em you want a JOB!! And while you're at it, hook me up.

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Waddie G. said...

yes...you are a winner...no matter what

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home