Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Things People Say Part II

The Untouchables
Me: Everybody should have a list of Untouchables. (Untouchables: Girls or guys you want but can't have.)
Friend #1 Or not?
Me: Yes. People should have them.
Friend #1: You're list of Untouchables is people you don't want to touch. My Untouchables are people I don't want to touch me.

It's About That Time: Conference Time aka Road Trip Time
Friend #1: I'm nervous about Dallas, I don't want their to be any kahoodling.
Me: Kahoodling.
Friend #1: Yeah you know. It almost happened last year.
Me: Didn't nothing happen last year, so ain't nothing happening this year.
Friend #1: Boy it got kinda heavy on the dance floor.
Me: What?
Friend #1: We was grindin kinda heavy, getting kinda sweaty.
Me: Ok.
Friend #1: You know how usually when you dance it's back to front, well she turned around and was looking at me.
Me: LoL. WoW
Friend #1: Yeah then she was looking at me and we was still grinding kinda heavy.
Me: LoL
Friend #1: Well I could've but she could have had A.y I. D.ie S.low

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home