Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Awwww (Tons of Sighs)

Awww
Current mood: tired
Sunday, November 20, 2005

Currently ListeningFlo' OlogyBy Floetry Track Closer

It is early on Sunday morning and I have craploads of things to do today, this despite the fact that Thanksgiving is coming up.

Yesterday all I had time to do were the following

1) Wash clothes
2) Fold clothes
3) Attend a site visit: Visit and evaluate a program funded by a board I serve on
4) Go retrieve a package
5) Return to School

And now there's the agenda for later today, Sunday

I have 7, yes you're reading it right, 7- 2 page papers to do, I should have been doing those things way in advance.
I have to work on knocking out atleast one 5 page reflection for my Comm class by Tuesday.
I have to host my radio show tomorrow at 6pm.
I have a weekly staff meeting at the station tomorrow at 8pm.
I have to look at the summer internship app which is due soon.
I have to look at the summer fellowship app so I can possibly head to Italy for a few weeks next summer.
I have to avoid my CB, my cuddle buddy, she's making me feel weird. SOME females play too many games, and anyone who knows CNEL, knows he is not one for games.

Awww so much to do, so little time. I need a serious vaca.

Interesting Tidbits from Today

I visited a Gay, Lesbian, Bi, and Transgender Center today, a very interesting experience.
The guys there really opened my eyes to some of the struggles facing people with so-called "alternative lifestyle".

I got booted from a city bus today. The driver was behind schedule so he kicked us off the bus.
I had to wait a hour for another city bus this evening, after so called changes were made to improve the service.
This guy offered to carjack a car and give me a ride, the guy was drinking some brown liquor in a medicine looking bottle, some liquor I presume cause I don't drink.
The same guy offered to show me his gun.
Then the guy offered to scare the bus driver by pulling out the gun.
He also offered to cuss the bus driver out.
Umm I passed on all his offers, and sat my tail in the back near the exit, in case he got buck.
Dealing with the M, T, A (Mass Transit Administration) otherwise known as Maria, Tanya, and Amy (When people get nosey and wonder how I got from place to place when it's none of their doggone business) is horrid.

3 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

Good ole Thanksgiving. Enjoy it. No breaks is for the birds!! I think college needs less breaks to accustomate (yeah I made that up so what) you to life.

I don't want your CB to make you feel weird. Y'all are friends right? Tell her you only wanna be used when YOU wanna be used, not just when she wants to use you. And say it like that. She'll get a confused look. And then you should just look at her like What? It'll be great.

Where these all the same guy? Whether or not your answer is yes, a)why would you want to see his gun? b)I don't want you to ride that bus anymore! Lolol. That's esp. if those are all different people. I'm never going to Baltimore again. lololol.

 
At 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL I love how you made up a word when you could have just said allow you to become accustomed or acclimated LoL. Come on fellow journo.

LoL I do love seeing people's WTF look, cause I give the look all the time.

Yeah this was all the same guy. And I know now to be back on campus before dark, even tho is my native Bmore and the ppl here are fantabulous. And no Baltimore is a good city in the daytime, JK. I mean it's a good city, but with all urban areas has its shadyness.

 
At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bus story is funny. The people you meet while on the MTA....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home