Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Wise Words and Thoughts To Ponder for this Week

Sunday- "People see God every day, they just don't recognize him." --Pearl Bailey, Performer

Monday- "I have a great belief in the future of my people and my country. "--Marian Anderson, Singer

Tuesday-"The price one pays for pursuing any profession, or calling, is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." --James Baldwin, Author

Wednesday-"It appears that my worst fears have been realized: we have made progress in everything yet nothing has changed." --Derrick Bell, Actor

Thursday- "We need never be ashamed of our tears." -- Charles Dickens, Author

Friday-" A moment's insight is sometimes worth a lifetime's experience." --Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jursit

Saturday- "Simplicity makes me happy."-- Alicia Keys, Singer

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

I don't really like Alicia Keys. I don't think that statement is that deep. Call me crazy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home