Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Quotes

Sunday- "Without education, you're not going anywhere in this world." -Malcolm X, Spiritual and Civil Rights Leader
Monday- "You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea."- Medgar Evers, Civil Rights Leader
Tuesday- "When I was young, I said to God, god, tell me the mystery of the universe. But God answered, that knowledge is for me alone. So I said, god, tell me the mystery of the peanut. Then God said, well, George, that's more nearly your size." -George Washington Carver, Inventor and Scientist
Wednesday- "Energy and persistence conquer all things." Benjamin Franklin, Statesman, Politician, Philanthropist
Thursday- "Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence." -George Washington, The First President of the United States
Friday- "We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly. . . spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order."-Susan L. Taylor, Author
Saturday- "I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you." -Frida Kahlo, Artist
Have a great week, everyone. -Christopher aka CNEL bka Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home