Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Busy Me

I'm so friggin busy
8 am classes everyday, what was I thinking as I registered for classes? It'd be better if classes began at 8:05 or 8:10 because that is when it seems I get there.
LoL why did I go to a school with a core requirement? It's that really subjective, at a time when we're supposed to learn to be objective.
I was recently named News Anchor and News Director of WLOY Radio. I'm slowly being introduced to the world of radio broadcasting. Hmmm I've almost covered all the bases I've interned at TV station, written for school newspapers, interned at a government agency as a PR consultant, and now I'll be doing my own show.
I still work as an After Care Counselor and I think I learn more from 5-10 year olds than I do from people my age. There are some exceptions however and some of my brighter contemporaries well they're on xanga.......shout out to Amelia, Brittany, Gary, Lauren, and Steve.
I'm also still a diversity consultant. HaHa not at my school now cause diversity here is interesting, but elsewhere.
In the end my crazy and chaotic life makes me realize that I am blessed and fortunate.
Still to do this week:
1) Move into a different dorm room
2) Find a good church which is close to campus
3) Write some poetry, cause it's been a minute
4) Finish, "Why Are All the Black Kids," cause I started it when it was still summer. It's now Fall for all who care.

Later,
CNEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home