Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Life Is Umm Interesting

Okay so today was a bit of a crazy day. I woke up tired and am still tired LoL. How that happens I don't know? Last night I was down at my old middle school St. Iggy recruiting for my old high school McD. I didn't get back to campus till late and was up doing hmwk.

This morning I woke up to shower and head to my 8:00am class and was hella tired. I was dosing off all throughout that first class. Then I went to my second class which wasn't so bad. By the time I got to my last class I was dosing off again.

When I got to work I was as good as gone. I was dosing off as I watched the kids go up and down the slide, swing on the swings, et cetera. Shhhh don't tell nobody. The only thing that woke me up was one kid came over to snitch on another kid. I then proceeded to lecture kids about following After Care rules, and not making me repeat myself. I didn't want to come off to strong, but one kid told me I sounded like her father. Go figure! I've always been told that I'm kind of fatherly LoL.

A few of the kids up at the school are absolutely adorable. There is one kid whose Vietnamese and Black. Since he has a black father I think he's grown attached to me. There is another young lady who I think is mixed but I can't be sure, she's adorable as well. She has a slight lisp but it's sooooo cute. She tried to spell Mr. Nelson and wrote it like this N-I-L-S-I-N. Hey atleast she sounded it out. Then there's this one kid whose all of five but I call him the little scientist, today he taught me all about the rings on trees, and what happens when a tree is split. Hmm never liked science, but if the kid had been my teacher than maybe.

Okay so we just got done a 30 minute fire drill. I still maintain that if there were ever a real fire, I'd probably have to jump out of my second floor window. But anyways now I got to do some hmwk....get ready for a board meeting tmw..... these days I have to get myself in the right mindset a day in advance....pray work doesn't wear me out again...andget syked up for my audition at campus radio tmw.

I'll holla prolly 2mw.

Adios folks.
-CNEL

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this is a sign that you should have kids!!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha h aha ... naw, no kids for cnel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home