Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

I Spy

Why are people so immature? Why can't people behave like adults?

Why is it that people can't seem to realize that I don't play games?

Quite frankly I don't have time to play games. I have things to do. I am a man on a mission.

I don't have time to play I-Spy and stare all up in people's faces all day long. It just doesn't appeal to me.

Why do people walk past you without speaking and then try to call you out for not speaking?

If one more of my friends says to me, "so and so said you don't speak" I'm going to consider an act of violence. I mean for real if it's that serious a concern for you then share it with me, don't go to a third party. If it's that serious how come so and so doesn't speak to me? It's obvious that they feel the need to communicate.

Furthermore, what use is there in speaking if when you nod or say hi and people ignore you? Why can't people speak or not speak, why can't people be a little bit more consistent with their actions?

And why for goodness sake, why can't people realize that life is not a popularity contest, and if you want to be known do something worth noticing. Do something productive with yourself and with your life that will make people pay attention. And finally don't talk about it, be about it.

And if you're a so and so, go ahead and get your life right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home