Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Me: A to Z

[ A is for age:] 19

[B is for booze of choice:]Bummer, don't drink, but bacardi starts with a B iono
[C is for career:] Broadcast Journalist, Attorney, Educational Administrator

[D is for your dad's name:] Thomas

[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] LoL party, ummm I do gifts or gift cards or money, but I'm stopping that soon since I never get ish from my "friends"

[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Cursed by Vivian Green, been that way for a minute too

[G is for favorite game:] I'm a grown @** man I don't do games, but I miss playing Mafia like in high school, LoL dang do I still remember the rules

[H is for hometown:]Baltimore, Maryland hometown, present town, does it matter?

[I is for instruments you play:] None, but I wish I could play the piano

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]" It must be jelly, cause jam don't shake like that"

[K is for kids?] Not for me, I'll babysit them, teach them, mentor them, but never have any

[L is for living arrangements:]I have a roommate with whom I share a bathroom, I share a common room and kitchen with 4 other guys
[M is for mom's name:] Yolanda -Ya-land- duh, not Ya-lawn-duh

[N is for name of your crush:]Some freshman girl here at LoCo, and someone else from my high school days

[O is for overnight hospital stays:] None

[P is for phobias:] Loneliness, failure, bridges, mean people LoL so not joking on the last one

[Q is for quotes you like:] "Yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a gift we simply call the present."

[R is for relationship that lasted the longest:] LoL I honestly can't remember, I'm not good at those surprisingly

[S is for sexual preference:]Slits and slots aka females

[T is for time you wake up:] Around 7 am to shower for 8 am class

[U is for underwear:] Boxers

[V is for vegetable you love:] Corn or brocoli with cheese, does the cheese negate the brocoli?, does potatoes count, I love potatoes and onions, mashed potatoes, home fries, LoL

[W is for weekend plans:] Homework, sleeping, reading, pondering the future, chilling with friends I don't see during the week, taking a break from my two part time jobs

[X is for x-rays you've had:]Like one or two

[Y is for yummy food you make:] I can bake, ummm I can also cook if given the time and instructions
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Cancer the Crab, but I'm not crabby lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home