Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Words of Wisdom Edition: 1

A new feature:

Each Sunday night I'm going to attempt to give this blog's readers some inspirational words of wisdom. Some of the words will be mine and others will not be my words, but all will be words to live by.

Just a lil something to get us all through the week.

-CNEL

Sunday- Every one of us gets through the tough times because somebody is there, standing in the gap to close it for us. - Television Personality and Media Mogul Oprah Winfrey

Monday- If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. - U.S. Senator Barack Obama

Tuesday-It's easy to make a buck. It's a lot tougher to make a difference.- Journalist Tom Brokaw

Wednesday- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. -Civil Rights Leader Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Thursday-It is not what you keep, but what you give that makes you happy. We make our living by what we get. We make our life by what we give.- Educator Dr. Benjamin Mays

Friday-A basic prerequisite for appreciating diversity is appreciating one's self.-Educator Walter Massey

Saturday- Don't be afraid to feel as angry or as loving as you can, because when you feel nothing, it's just death. -Entertainer Lena Horne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home