Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

How Old Am I?

I think I'm 19 and a sophomore in college, but I can't tell these days. Last fall I was asked if I were in the eighth grade, because I wore my blazer when I was at my alma mater acting as a tour guide during their open house. This fall while helping with the freshman orientation I was asked if I were a 10th grader, the woman then said she knew I wasn't a freshman, cool beans, not! In between last fall and this fall I was carded while running errands around town. And today I was at work, and one of my coworkers who attends the same school as me, asked if I was a freshman. I'm a friggin sophomore with the age and the migraines to match. It's only week one, but why does it seem as if this year will be a little more intense than last year, if so that means I'll get an up close and personal preview of hell. I guess it's better to get a preview than to have to take the trip.

That's my rant as I prepare to type my first paper of the year.

People please, please, please keep me lifted up in prayer.

Thanks,
CNEL :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home