Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Brother's Wit and Another Brother's Response

Raheem:

Here are a few funny things that women shouldn't do to or around her man.....

10Don't tell him he remind you of your ex....Ladies that's a no no, that upsets us when we hear that...

9Don't leave your period panties lying around where we can seem them...Thats nasty and shit make us look at you funny!..

8If we leave you alone in our house don't go through our stuff....it's rude and disrespectful. It shows you don't trust us and you're nosey...

7If your on your period TELL US before we go down on you...Enough Said!..

6Don't change the channel when we are watching the game or in my case cartoons lol....if your asking for a playful pyhsical fight you got it...

5Do not, I repeat Don not touch the PS2 or XBOX unless your calling us out for a game....Its our only real escape from you, please let us have our moment...

4If we tell you we are out with the fellas, don'tcall us an hour later checking to make sure we are still with the fellas....a women might answer the phone lol...j/k..

3When we are out with you at the mall and you catch us looking at another women, don't get mad we are just looking.....We are with you, we are holding your hand.We know who we belong to so don't trip...

2Don't brag to your girl about us, 9/10 she's going to want to try and kill your relationship. She might even try to sleep with your man.AND ..

1This is a big one ladies, You have to give head and not be afraid to swallow cum. Here's a secret, ifyou don't suck the dick sooner or later your man will find someone that will LOL LOL....

Well there you have it, just a little humor to add to this group.

Me:

How about turning the funny to the serious and doing ten things a man or woman should do when in a relationship. I mean I know we do too many dang on lists, and have too many requirements, but maybe combining people's lists will help someone enjoy their relationship that much more.

1. Be authentic- There's no better you than the real you.

2. Be honest- Don't hide your true feelings or what you're going through, don't make yourself overly vulnerable, but be open to me.

3.Be lovable- Be open to the possibility of love, be open to the possibilities which exist

4. Be committed- Be in a partnership with me, work together with me to make things work.

5.Be loyal- Stand by me, walk beside me, help me to believe in you by believing in me.

6.Be trusting- Trust that I will never do anything to intentionally hurt you, and trust that I will be who and what you need for me to be.

7.Be consistent- Don't change who you are like we change seasons.

8.Be giving- Remember this is a partnership, give notmaterial things, but give me the best parts of you.

9.Be my friend- Before you can be my lover, be my friend, be someone I can chill with.

10.Be my lover- Be lovable, be loving, be authentic, be the inspiration which helps me to live day to day.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice post ... a lil comic relief and a lil serious addition.

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

here I am thinking that you come with a PG rating and they you drop some R rated stuff on me...funny post also...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home