Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's Been A Minute

Wow.

It's been over three weeks since I last updated the blog.

In short, work life has been keeping me busy.

For the past four months I have been freelancing at the T.V. station here in Baltimore, which means I do just about everything.

I write for different news shows, fill-in as a web producer (which has been my main gig for several weeks now), and from time to time I fill-in as an assignment editor.

In between that I blog for a local newspaper.

Other than that I try to do some mentoring, volunteer with the journalism org got to help protect the interests of black journalists, and hang out with friends.

Also made a quick trip to D.C. and Philly which were great.

I have to remember I can update from my phone via e-mail, which makes more regular updates easier to do.

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like life is going well wish I was busy with a job lol.

 
At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to talk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home