Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

My Adventures With Cooking

When I first graduated college and moved back home one of the first things my mother told me was that I needed to learn to cook.

I think maybe she's just a little bit right. I mean eventually I will live on my own and have to cook for myself.

Every now and again as it is now I feel like trying to cook something.

A few weeks ago I tried a pretty sophisticated recipe for one of my favorite dishes chicken salad, yes, chicken salad. I'm not a fan of chicken but I love chicken salad. My mother finds it odd too. And no I haven't relinquished the black card LoL every now and again I will eat me a piece or two of fried chicken.

Oh and here's my version slapped in between two pieces of potato bread:


But since a lot of my friends are foodies I've been experimenting with new foods, things I wouldn't ordinarily eat because it has ingredients I'm not entirely familiar with in them.

Then last night I tried my hand at baking.

I made this:
The recipe is here.

So keep in mind that I may be updating you all with tales of my food adventures every now and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home