Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

"Wassup World?"

"Wassup world?"

Who says that often? I'm pretty sure it's Sway Calloway from MTV though I'm not 100 %. I can't even remember the last time I watched MTV for more than two minutes.

This week has gone by sort of fast.

Last Saturday I had my five year high school reunion. As I told you guys before I cannot believe it's been five years since I graduated from high school. It was a lot of fun seeing people I went to high school with. I'd say of our class of about 140, atleast 40 showed up.

A surprising number of us students are living at home, some have jobs, and others have decided to go back to school. Talking to people pursuing med school, law school, public health school, made me realize I want to go back to school.

Sunday I worked noon to 5 p.m., then got asked to work 1 a.m. the next day.

Monday I worked 1 a.m. to 9 a.m., then went to visit a former co-worker, then came home and napped.

Tuesday I was off so I chilled hard.

Wednesday I went to work. I got irked by my co-workers. Then I went to a screening of the new "Star Trek" movie, which redeemed an otherwise horrid day. Oh and might I say the movie was great, and yes I was a trekkie growing up.

Today I spent time with my two lil cousins, then I went to work which some days I love it and some days I hate it. Then I ran errands gassed up the car, ran to the bank, returned a few calls.

Some days it feels like my life is so uneventful. Then there are days when there's not enough time in the day.

I know now I have to enter each day and say "Wassup World".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home