Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Looked & I Told Myself

I looked at the time over forty minutes ago and I said to myself I'd be sleep by 1am. As I type this into the BB its 12:36.

This goal conflicts with the other goal to spend 30 minutes either reading or writing before turning in.

Like so many other days I've simply run out of time.

Hopefully I won't run out of time to do what really matters become contented, contented with where I sit comfortably, where I stand in times of discomfort, where I lay my head at the end of the day.

I have to however give myself some credit for establishing some me time I watched three DVDs I purchased as a way of chilling out, proper compensation for always being on the grind.

Goonite all!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home