Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I Really Should Be

Watching Grey's Anatomy right now, it's in a word, intense.

I really should be sleep right now.

For the second day in a row I'm working 1am-9am on the morning show at the station.

The good thing is I'm off Saturday or I should be.

So in theory I'll close my eyes for 45 minutes when Grey's goes of, get up at 12:00 leave by 12:30 and get to work at 1am.

I'll do my part of the show and then breathe. Hopefully I'll hang some tomorrow night and not think about work which this week has consumed my life a bit :-/.

I used to be a man with a list, a list of priorities. I'm pretty sure there's some other things I really should be doing, but for some reason I'm forgetting them.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 AM , Blogger Jameil said...

you have LONG needed a break from your list. glad you're getting it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home