Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, May 01, 2009

High School Again

Tomorrow I have my 5th Year High School Reunion. It's so weird to think it's been five years since I graduated. Lord, some days my mind can't think back that far. Other days it feels like it was just yesterday. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Excited to see some characters I haven't seen in years. I saw one of my friend at work the other day when he was interviewed for our morning show, he's a pro football prospect. Then on the other hand I'm slightly nervous because I don't quite no why. I think I've done okay for myself. I'm a journalist which a lot of people may have figured from some of my high school activities, working on the campus paper, interning at a local TV station. And with this economy we're all in transition and still trying figure out exactly what we want to be when we grow up. So hopefully that goes well. Maybe I'll have something to report on Sunday :-). I'll have to sober up quick and report in to work LoL.

That's My H.S. Graduation (oh to be that size again ha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home