Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Almost Forgot

I almost forgot that my birthday was coming up.

Yes in a couple of weeks I'll be 23 years old. In fact it's still very young, my grandfather when he reminded me he was married and had two children at the same age.

Thank goodness I'm neither married or a father.

Given that I almost forgot it was my birthday, it goes without saying I don't have any plans.

How should I celebrate 23?

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions?

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Go out, have a nice drink and then do something out of the ordinary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home