Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Week One

So for weeks and weeks and weeks I posted Wise Words or Quotes of the Week. I decided to try something a little different beginning this week.

Song of the Week: "Silent Tears" Jazmine Sullivan

Thought of the Week: "You are your own best thing" -Paul D. from the movie "Beloved"

Gaol of the Week: Be more optimistic.

Words from Me: There's no sin in overthinking things, but there's no virtue to be gained from constantly questioning one's self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home