Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Surreal Moment

Ok I just had one of those surreal moments.

Since beginning my career in T.V. a lot has changed namely my T.V. watching habits.

I rarely watch T.V. which means that I therefore rarely watch the news.

So I'm on an altered shift 11 A.M. to 7 P.M. today and tomorrow and then 10 A.M. to 6 P.M. next week.

What does this mean?

I'm in the newsroom a lot later than I normally am and therefore paying attention.

I just heard anchors read my story over the air.

I've never had that happen before.

It's a bit surreal especially given they read what you write like verbatim.

HaHa.

Therefore I better not ever mess up.

HaHa.

Later

-C. Nel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home