Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Words on a Page

I so desperately need to get back to writing fiction. It gets a little intense, always writing about my own life. LoL.

"Sitting at his typewriter he was at a loss for words, and he was never at a loss for words. He thought about the things which inspired him, which challenged him, which motivated him, and which guided him. There was one common denominator, one guiding influence and it was HER. So he began to write about her. He decided to type away and let the words flow naturally, and with ease.

He wrote:
'I think I grew to love her because of how I came to know her. I came to know her through her words. Words which seemed to bridge the divide between what is unreal and what is surreal. Her words exposed me to her intellect. There's nothing like falling in love with a person's intellect. Her mind made me fall in love with this remarkable young woman that she already was, and the incredible woman she was yet to be.'

He loved the potential in her. It was easy to see. In part he thirsted to see her accomplish everything she set her mind to.

The only thing was her mind was far from him. It was sort of like he didn't exist in her world."

That's all for now, time to go to bed, I have to get up for work in five hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home