Impossible is Impossible

This blog is my way of reflecting upon life. Life is about living and learning. As I live and learn I’m going to reflect upon this life I lead. Hopefully I'll offer something insightful with my postings. If you learn nothing else from me, know this that “impossible is impossible”.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Smile and Frown

A new Friday feature called Smile and Frown. When I was an R.A. last year during our staff meeting we would share a smile and a frown of the week.

Smile of the week:
Any exchange between me and "future wife" as she thousands of miles and 12 hours ahead.

Me: "It could just be me, but I find it so weird that my birthday is 7-8 and yours is 8-7...Enjoy yourself "Future Wife" but not too much. I'm the jealous type."

F.W.: "Ok, I'm mad that the coincidence in the date of our birthdays just dawned on you because I told you that as soon as I realized which was like 3 years ago.Just like a hubby, never listening to me, lol."

Frown:
Annoying co-workers namely my predecessor in my training program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home